Wednesday, May 17, 2006

You Ain't No Fambly

Liz sent me this ridiculous piece of "legislature" coming out of Black Jack, Missouri which prohibits 3 or more people living together "unless they are related by blood, marriage or adoption." I thought family values was all about keeping a family together. Now we're discouraging people from living with their baby's daddy? Come on!

Black Jack, didn't you see Rosie O'Donnell's HBO special where she had a whole cruise ship o' queers sail around the world? Gay families with children? It was awesome. I bawled my eyes out. Does this mean the dog is out on the street in Black Jack too? What if he was never officially adopted?

What's wrong with mixed families? They mind their own business, what are they afraid of? Do they think mixed families are reefer dens? Yes. And they're scared of fags. It always comes down to fag hate.


St. Louis launched a new slogan this year:

"St. Louis: Perfectly Centered. Remarkably Connected."

I've designed Black Jack's new slogan:

"Black Jack: Terrified of Dope Fiends. And Butt Sex."

4 comments:

. p r i c k . said...

Can that be my new slogan? Sounds sensational.

And why does your word verification crap spell 'cuntvgd'? Oh I agree, cunt v gd.

Elizabeth said...

i have to say this new slogan's of st. louis is pretty terrific. thank goodness all good st. louis urbanites know this slogan does not refer to the wretched suburbs. in the st. louis area, people move to the suburbs to get away from black and poor people--and now, i guess, unwedded couples who just want to have a nice family susan saradon/tim robbins style.

anne altman said...

or goldie hawn/ kurt russell style. or david koresh style.

Valerie said...

what a bunch of shitheads! If I want to live with my baby's daddy's, cousins, uncle's, son, then who are they to tell me no! bastards!