Monday, May 15, 2006

It's Raining



It's been pouring rain in New England for a week straight. I just spoke with my mother--yep, still raining like a mofo. Of course, I'm concerned for the safety and well being of my family, but what prompted the call was : How is the rain going to affect the Red Sox schedule? Fenway must be swimming with trout at this point. The forecast calls for a lull in the rain on Wednesday, only to be followed by more storms on the weekend. My folks are handling it with cocktails.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Oy!!!! I hope my Foulky is ok and now drowning. I'LL SAVE YOU KEITH!!!!

Or maybe he can use Papi as a floating device. bwwaahwhahahahahaaa

Valerie said...

now=not

whipcreamy said...

um...the ark? not funny. in fact, our Mormon Governor made a joke about us folks here in Mass needing to build an ark. fucking bible thumper. go back to salt lake shitty.