Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Meet My New Man


His pose is natural 'cause he's in nature! Naturally, it's not his natural habitat or he wouldn't be sporting the Polo his wife got for a song at TJ Maxx (along with a great set of sheets, I might add) before they were separated. Anyway, we're doing the long distance thing (he's outside of Philly and we meet in the Poconos at that Mount Airy Lodge place) until things are finalized with the divorce and we decide where Ashleigh and Brianna will attend school in the fall. Thank you, eHarmony!

* This is an actual photo of an actual fella from philly who is separated w/ two kids and is interested in making my acquaintance. He is not aware that I am a huge bitch.

7 comments:

Valerie said...

LMAO!!!!!! You a bitch?????? NO WAY~!

Berry said...

Wow. I've never seen such a perfect part. He's very precise.

anne altman said...

and just as precise in bed, my friends. mellow on that for a minute.

newbluebaby said...

He is just a JOP. A just outside Philly guy. Probably from up the Main Line. Avoid at all costs Anne. They eat souls.

anne altman said...

I can't turn back now. Ashleigh and Brianna have become attached.

matt said...

Where did you get that picture of my cousin Eric?

anne altman said...

your cousin ERIC? ? ?

what a CAD!

Jim my ass.