Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Where Will You Summer This Year?

Cabo is so 2004. The South of France is so French. This year, I'm staying put, and summer's comin' to me, as I've got myself a Full-share-- in my apartment. Windows will be wide open to take advantage of that cool breeze off the Lexington Avenue buses, and there'll be plenty of showering in ye olde bathingsuit and sipping cocktails in the kitchen, watching the world go by. You should all seriously consider coming over for Labor Day, I'm having a BBQ compliments of the Hot Diggity Dogger. Toasts the buns too, bitches!


7 comments:

Del-V said...

Holy crap! That's the best invention I've seen since the Flow-by. But do they make one large enough to cook a whole pack of hot dogs at the same time or was this thing made for the single guy who likes eating hot dogs out of a toaster and doesn't have any friends?

Berry said...

Wait a minute... I think I sold one of those for $5 last year.

anne altman said...

you can eat those dogs right out of the package on your sofa if you like. like spaghettios, they're already done cooked! in fact, you don't even have to chew the spaghettios.

Lauren K said...

My favorite appliance of all time. (Well, second most. Ha.) The best part is when the buns launch into the air. Whee!!

ms fits said...

You are obscene.





Carry on.

Bumpkyn said...

Honestly, if I had one of those in college the freshman 15 would have been 45!

jasonbob said...

pg 1
golden goose sneakers
nike air max 97
jordan store
louboutin outlet
kd 12
supreme
nmd
jordan shoes
adidas yeezy boost
xiaofang20191229