Sunday, November 26, 2006

Hate To Be a Kelly Ripa Fan, But She Is a Lady

And ladies deserve respect. I'm a lady. So, I know. Oh, Clay Aiken. It's terrible enough that you're terrible. Now look at this mess. Ah, well, you fucked up. It's less about the germs and more about the respect: you don't put your hands on someone's face unless they're your sister and she's asking for it.

I don't care how much I can hang with the guys watching sports, dressing like a dyke most of the time and swearing like a sailor, I'm still a lady. And you need to understand that.Like I said, it's about respect. You friggin' hold the door for me, you let me go first, and you say please and thank you, dude. And most of all? You don't put your friggin' hands on me unless I tell you to. I make 70 cents to your dollar, am burdened with a glass ceiling in addition to complicated and expensive fashions, unattainable body image goals/double standards, and I possess the power / responsibility of carrying football-sized human life and shooting it out of my cooter. You will fuckin' respect me.

On Monday, when I was downtown early for work, I went into a crappy deli across the street from the court for some coffee. There were two broads working the long line and the place stunk like stale bacon egg and cheese grease; I hadn't even had my first sip of coffee yet when suddenly I was rudely tapped-- oh so vigorously-- on the shoulder at the very same second a cashier announced, "Next!"

I was like, WHAT THE FUCK? ? ? I haven't even had my coffee yet today and some stranger dude is touching me? I don't care which cashier is open or how much of a hurry you are in, YOU DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME, you asshole! You may shout, "Hey douchebag, you're up!" but you don't touch me. Ever. The nerve! I am a LADY, YOU ASSHOLE! I am a fucking lady.

I didn't even turn around. I moved slowly. I did that thing where I put on the brakes when someone is tailgating me. It wasn't until I had paid did I catch a glimpse of this idiot, a male in his late thirties who lumbered out as if he had done nothing wrong. WHO RAISED YOU?!?!?! Anyway, it is with special interest that I present the following chain of events. Just a smidgen of the news I no doubt missed while I was celebrating Meat Me in Olean 2006. I love Rosie but she also fucked up here. What is worse, is that Elisabeth Hasselbeck (the revolting piece of dipshit that she is) and I agree on this mini debacle. For shame, Anne Altman, for shame.

Clip of Clay Aiken Co-Hosting Regis and Kelly, Talk to the Hand

Kelly Ripa's Side on Regis and Kelly

Rosie's Take on the View

8 comments:

Just Dave said...

I can't recall that Clay Aiken ever said he was gay. OOPS-huh, Rosie. Maybe you should learn to keep your mouth shut. And, Baba Wawa, who the hell asked you to get involved? I'm with Kelly-keep your hands off my mouth or expect to lose a finger or two.

Valerie said...

i'm with you girl. don't EVER fucking touch me unless I welcome it. jerk off

Teri said...

although, they did find evidence that Ripa did this to Regis. Why the double standard I wonder?

Del-V said...

Regis and Kelly have worked together for years and Clay is just the guest host for the day. It's not a double standard. If Kelly wasn't comfortable having some guy she doesn't know touch her, where is the double standard?

Teri said...

I heard something she said like "it's desprectful putting your hand over someone's mouth". This is what she supposedly said to Clay but on one of the news casts they showed her doing the same to Regis.

I personally don't think anyone should do this.

newbluebaby said...

I was tapping you to tell you how nice you looked today. A thank you without the kick in the crotch would have been sufficient.

Brandy For Sale. said...

Well, if him putting his hand on her mouth to shut her screeching yap isn't proof that's he's gay as a trombone, I don't know what does. All that was missing was him saying, "Oh, BEHAVE!"

She's an asshole. I enjoyed watching him do what I've fantasized about doing to her for many moons. Except when I do it, there's a fist invlved and she spits out teeth afterwords like so many pieces of popcorn.

But in any other case, point taken. No touching if you don't know me- ESPECIALLY on the face. No way, no how.

whipcreamy said...

...as gay as a trombone....i'm with ya there!