Monday, November 13, 2006

Have I Told You Lately How Much I Love Carol Burnett?


Well, I do. She's friggin' hilarious, and I've loved Carol Burnett in the Carol Burnett Show and Mama's Family ever since way back whennity when when when I was a little bitty bit thing.

What reminded me of the Great Carol Burnett was the fact that we've got ourselves a Puerto Rican version of Mrs. Wiggins over here at my new job, folks. She ain't a characature, she's our recpetionist. If she's not chewing gum, filing her nails, walking around, fiddling with her radio, acting stupid, coming in late, and leaving early, then I don't recognize Busy. Our receptionist.

2 comments:

Mel said...

I LOVE Mrs A-Wiggins! I worked with one too several years ago, she dressed and walked just like her. It was funny for a while then it was just annoying.

Just Dave said...

So do you think that when the biographical movie of your life comes out, Rosie Perez would play Senorita Busy?