Monday, November 13, 2006

The Smoke in the Smoke n' Mirrors: Sarah Graalman

Guess who is featured-- 3 times --on artiste de makeup Sarah Graalman's new website? Oh, I don't know...

ME perhaps?

I'm hot, and I knows it, and I really had to shows it.

Without Sarah, I'd be just another dog at the pound. And without my dear Dale May, I'd just be another flabby painted up doggy whore. Let me tell you something (and he would concur): No broad looks this damn good by her own damn self. Puhhlease. Even if you be touchin' it, it still may not be real. Crazy. Woof. Wooooooooof!

9 comments:

vincentblackshadow said...

Man, I think I'm in love

Teri said...

I think you were airbrushed...

Chris Battle said...

HA! That 2nd picture is awesome! It should be your official picture for, like, everything.

JR said...

All pics are great ... but #3 reminds me of Katherine Hepburn and - I am definately in love!

Nice job all around - makeup, photog and model

Kudos to all!

anne altman said...

audrey. AUDREY hepburn!

Creepy said...

Sssssssssmokin!

Just Dave said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fargrave said...

Oh my god! You know Dale? What a F*ckin'small world. I was in a band with him in college. Ask him about Mommy. Geez.

anne altman said...

MOMMY!