Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The 2007 Doodle Calendar -- Now On Sale!

They're here! They're queer! And you totally have to get used to them (by buying several)!

It was Project Catwalk here at Two Can Anne this year, and as you know if you read this blog regularly, Miss Doodle was living the life of a supermodel with all the accessories, costume changes and chain smoking that it entails. Or should I say, cattails.

2007 Doodle Custom Oversized Wall Calendars: Just in time for the holidays. Buy yours here, or visit the new Two Can Anne Store* in the sidebar. For a limited time, these buggers are on sale! Retail price: $23.99, now on sale for $19.19. So, gobble gobble, people!



*Additional products will be added at some point soon--Doodle is in Ibiza recovering from the shoot with Tom Ford et al.

10 comments:

Nina Paley said...

Do they accept PayPal?

Moderator said...

Can I buy you one?

Sans Pantaloons said...

As an aside, autographed versions usually attract a premium.

Hopefully one will be winging its' way across the pond to my kitchen wall, or if I'm stuck for a present, to my niece's kitchen wall.

Thank you Anne for this most pleasant shopping opportunity.

Teri said...

yea, I want my autographed by Doodle. you can sign it too if you want.

I do, seriously, need a calendar for my office. I didn't buy one just because I'm a big ole dork.



well, okay, I'm a dork but don't tell.

Creepy said...

The rumor I heard is that Doodle was really in rehab.

Peter Matthes said...

November is really an amazing picture.

June is just plain disturbing.

anne altman said...

thanks, people!

i hope they accept paypal.

for an autrographed doodle dilly-o, well, i haven't thought that far ahead yet. she's in a mood right now that is not condusive for autograph signing but with hopes she'll snap out of it.

Teri said...

June is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!!

Just Dave said...

Just the thing for my office wall. My boss has a dog calendar so now I can counterpoint him.

Creepy said...

When does the Anne calendar go on sale??? (You all have been wondering, I'm just drunk enough to ask...)