Monday, November 20, 2006

Things That Make You Go Eeeewwww

This morning, I encountered a few unpleasant sights. My stomach is on the queasy side and needless to say, this shit put me over the edge.

  1. Lady clipping her nails with a big ol' fat nail clipper while waiting for the subway. She wasn't clipping furtively; nothing phased her the least bit about this action. Ping! Ping!
  2. When I picked up my boss's telephone messages from "Busy" our receptionist, I noticed she had an un-used* peel n' stick panty liner face down on her desk.

*Though if it's face down anywhere (other than in the original packaging or an a similar hygienic bag), I sorta consider it used.

Can I get an Ewww Ewww?

Can I get a G-rooooooooossssssssssssssssssssssss?

I think I can.

5 comments:

Teri said...

you can get a "fucking gross" from me, on both accounts. people are pigs.

Elizabeth said...

yep, used.

Berry said...

Jesus Christ who ARE these people you work with??

Brandy For Sale. said...

I will KILL the fucking subway nail clippers! I have seen at least two recently on my beloved F train and BOTH WERE GALS. WHat the fuck is going on here?!?

Lauren K said...

Used would have been worse.