Thursday, November 09, 2006

Of Course I Hate Myself, But I Hate You More

Yes, kids, this is the fun-filled vibe I'm giving off today. Without a t-shirt emblazoned with such, I really have to get the message across with certain body language like dirty looks, total silence, general ambivalence, and complete lack of enthusiasm. Let me tell you something, it's hard work without the t-shirt. I'm exhausted from all the loathing, but it must be. So, fuck off. With any luck, my face so pinched with hate, will cave in on itself. So, there's that.

PS I have a date tonight with Mr. Eager Email Reminder Guy!

PPS Everyone in this office seems to have jumped out of this Diane Arbus photograph.

10 comments:

piglet said...

Hey, that's what my imaginary t-shirt says today! Together we could destroy a small village!

newbluebaby said...

A whole rant about how you can't stand eager email guy and now you're going on a date with him?

You shovelin' shit!

Elizabeth said...

anne is dreading it, but a girl has to put "it" out there every now and then. this is what we call "taking one for team i hate you more."

anne altman said...

yes, a whole rant about how i can't stand eager email guy, yes. i took peoples' advice about "giving him a chance" and whatnot. i was going to politely decline b/c i thought he was pro-lifer weirdo but alas no such luck, just a church weirdo, and i was inferring as to his weirdo levels.

why are raining on my thunderstorm????

newbluebaby said...

Why would you insist on standing out in the rain?

anne altman said...

because someone left the cake out in it. i love cake.


actually, i prefer pie, but nobody gives a shit.

Elizabeth said...

i hate cake but i hate pie more.

same diff.

newbluebaby said...

I'm sending you a pie.

Just Dave said...

So I take it your Asian office mate totally ignored you today.

anne altman said...

she freaks me out.