Saturday, November 11, 2006

I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry

Hear the lonesome whippoorwill
He sounds too blue to fly
The midnight train is whining low
Im so lonesome I could cry

Ive never seen a night so long
When time goes crawling by
The moon just went behind a cloud
To hide its face and cry

Did you ever see a robin weep
When leaves begin to die
That means hes lost the will to live
Im so lonesome I could cry

The silence of a falling star
Lights up a purple sky
And as I wonder where you are
Im so lonesome I could cry

3 comments:

Valerie said...

you trying to tell us something?

Do I need to take the next flight out to NYC?

Teri said...

we're there for you Altman, we'll rally around and put a smile on your face again. Either that or find you a nice man to snuggle up with.....

Just Dave said...

Doodle, Anne is sad. Quit chasing bedbugs and help her feel better. Thanks.