Monday, November 20, 2006

Mint?


Thursday night I went out for a friend's birthday during Happy Hour. The place was called Slate. When I arrived, I was introduced to my friend's colleagues, and one of these women left to go outside for a cigarette. She was semi-hammered. Not trashed, but "feeling good." On her way to Trash Town, I suppose.

When she came back, her top lip and front teeth were blue. I asked, "What are you eating?"
"I don't know. I can't get the wrapper off. They have a big bowl of them up front," she said as she continued to fiddle with the wrapper with her fingernails and occasionally her teeth.

It was pool cue chalk. Slate is a bar with an upscale pool hall downstairs. This broad must not play a lot of pool. Or, she simply really likes the taste of pool chalk.

7 comments:

Teri said...

oh, that was funny. What is she stupid or something?

Just Dave said...

I think you might have underestimated the degree of her trashedness.

newbluebaby said...

NO F'N WAY!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That is the best story ever. I can't wait to tell the pool junkies I hang out with.

Creepy said...

Too bad you didn't stick around, you would have seen her noshing on the 'mints' served out of the urinals.

Berry said...

I've met some cue-balls before, but she takes the cake.

Del-V said...

How very odd.

Brandy For Sale. said...

I would pay good money to have been there to see your reaction to this, Alty.