Saturday, November 11, 2006

Hello? Is It Me You're Looking For?

I was feeling blue, so I stopped on over to Matt Sears Forever, and boy, was I not sorry. And I don't feel ashamed to have shamelessly poached this amazing gem from him either, because I feel it is for the betterment of the community that I share it.

I will also shamelessly and reverently quote Matt Sears directly about the clip: "The scariest instant in film and video history occurs at 5m 12s. It will seriously make you believe in the Boogey Man."

5 comments:

Some Guy said...

Thanks so much for making me re-live that wretched piece of horribleness. Looks like another night with all the lights on...

Teri said...

Chris is a scaredy cat!

Just Dave said...

Ah, yes. Hannibal Lecter has nothing on Lionel Richie, author of the stalkers national anthem.

matt said...

Thanks Anne! Swing on by anytime that you feel sad and/or miserable.

anne altman said...

sears, don't be a dick or i won't drop by. come on.