Monday, February 23, 2009

Just Another Saturday Night


White wine spritzer.
Stillwater Bar, East 4th Street, NYC. 2/21/09 ~ 6: 30 pm

The Bowery Electric, Bowery @ 2nd Street, NYC ~ 8 pm for the first eve, combination Drink at Work + Shark Show Combo for the New Economy: The Shark at Work Show.



Sean Crespo, Ari Voukydis, Nick Stevens and Carol Hartsell (in the booth)



Jessi Klein


Paul "Fitzy" Fitgerald (Nick Stevens) and Ari Voukydis

Pete Holmes

The Urge, 33 2nd Avenue, NYC ~ 11 p.m.

Cocktails and cocktail ~ Midnight

1 a.m.

Sure, I lost my scarf at the Bowery Electric, and a two-ton bathroom door at the Urge ate my middle finger and it appears--on my right hand anyway-- as if I moonlight as a blind carpenter.

But what happened here?

Uptown 6 Train at Astor Place, NYC, 2/22/09, 1:45 am

No comments: