Friday, June 16, 2006

Would I Rather Sit On the Sidewalk Drinking a 40 oz Out Of a Paper Bag Than Shop At H&M At Lunchtime?

Yes.

I know what hell is like. The best part of the excursion was the fact that they were blaring Nick Lachey's "What's Left Of Me" on their sound system.

The good news is that I restrained myself from punching the 5 or 6 people I thought deserved a punching.

This is how I shop: Throw everything into my cart rapid fire without trying it on and get out of there as fast as I can so I can try it on at home and return it all the next day.

Efficient? Maybe not. But it does help prevent a few strangers from getting punched in the face.

4 comments:

newbluebaby said...

Fo shizzle.

Valerie said...

Yeah, Im like that when the place is crowded too. or when I shop on limited time, like lunch hour.

Maulleigh said...

My friend wants me to stand in line for letterman tickets now that I'm unemployed. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH A!! HA HA HA HAH A HA!!

anne altman said...

fuck lines.

i don't wait in lines.

DOESN'T ANYONE KNOW WHO I...
WAS????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????