Saturday, June 24, 2006

Cat Games and Such

Doodle giving me the "Can I help you with something, or did you just wake me up because you're an a-hole?" look. She's always wearing those stupid striped pants.

Since my full-time significant other happens to be feline, and we can't argue as articulately as two humans can, I found this blog called Mister Herman's Cat Games to be a brilliant way to get the frustration out. I was happy to see that games like "Tip the Cat" and "Mock the Cat" in there--these are Doodle's favorites. Errr, my favorites? It's a toss up.

I like the way Mr. Herman thinks, and he doesn't limit his expertise to cats. This twisted fuck's also got Mr. Herman's Recipes: Great tips on food and drink for those on a budget. Contributing mixologists offer up drink recipes like Leprachaun Piss, Buttnog, Sexy Bitch, and Used Tampon, while the victual recipes include Hairball Soup, Shit On a Shingle, Uncle Chandler's Cheapass Chunky Chili, and Supacheez. Bon appetit, boners!

3 comments:

Peter Matthes said...

That's the pose where a tummy needs to be tickled.

The game I play with my cat is how long can I tickle her tummy before she takes a swipe at me.

If i pull my hand away in time, she blinks as if to say nice move grasshopper.

If I don't pull away in time, I bleed.

Jen said...

He loves striped pants too...

here

@alyssa ettinger said...

i have played the sock game with harriet-kitty. she doesn't seem to mind...