Tuesday, June 27, 2006

It's Definitive

I'm not a morning person. 30% of the people I saw on my walk to work today were so hideous looking, that I seriously thought their presence must have been a joke.

The bright side: I considered punching not one person.

I did, however visualize kicking. It's less personal than punching, and there's less mess. Not kicking in the head, or in the abdomen, but a swift blow to the victim's knees, perhaps a side kick. A swift kick to jettison them over and out of my space.

There was a lot of kick visualizing this morning. It's my new thing.

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

I'm sorry - I'm gonna have to give you a yellow card.

whipcreamy said...

you know, i never understood the non-morning people....and anne...you are definately a morning person. you...the one who wakes me up on saturday morning at 8am and hits me with a pillow...get up! you don't have a brother! then you turn on that stupid musical animal toy. so you know you are a morning person.

anne altman said...

whipcreamy, because i'm more of a morning person compared to you does not make me a morning person.

whipcreamy said...

i'm not the one who wants to kick people in the morning...i'm the type who wants to hug everyone good morning!

anne altman said...

oh good grief