Monday, June 26, 2006

Doctor Who?

I fell in love with Doctor Who when I was a kid. Not just the show, but the Doctor himself.


Look at this guy.

In his Tardis. (Tardis: The Doctor's time machine/phonebooth thingie)

I feel that perhaps that crush may have cemented my taste in men forevermore. It's not looks, but personality that counts, kids.

Big fro? Check.

Big schnoz? Check.

Bug eyes? Check.

Poo colored striped scarf? Check.

Funny and smart as heck and able to take me back in time? Check! Check! Check!

Can't say I can explain these, but whatevs. Just an Underoos-type marketer gettin' in on the craze, I suppose:



Even though they'd scare away even the most interested of paramours--if they came in my size--I'd wear wear a pair today. It's just how I roll. I'm stupid like that.

7 comments:

Peter Matthes said...

That makes you a Tartis

Unknown said...

I love those coochie covers..very cute..although yes, they won't turn on any lovers..but hey..unless you get laid on a daily basis..go for it.

Sharon Shiner said...

that show scared the shit out of me.

newbluebaby said...

The ending credits always scared me, with that going down a bottomless votrex visual.

anne altman said...

thanks for inspiring this post, newblue.

i forgot how much i love doctor who.

newbluebaby said...

It's the dalek in me.

whipcreamy said...

yes i agree. i remember being scared by the credits and that scary music....but now i like it. my boyfriend has all of the doctor whos on dvd and we have recently viewed them...the stories are sort of silly, but the show was way ahead of its time....oh...and you should google the new doctor who. it's on sci fi on friday eve and there are more modern characters....