Thursday, June 15, 2006

Would I Bang Nick Lachey?

perezhilton.com
Yes.

Even though I'd have a hard time keeping a straight face saying the name Lah-shayyyyy like it's all French like. 'Cause it's spelled Lay-cheeeee. Whatevs. I'm keeping my name (and taking his money) anyway. Or he can take Altman and take my money.

Bad tattoos and marriage to Jessica Simpson are forgiven.

Fooling around in the pool in Cabo with slut Vanessa Minnillo however is not. She's had Jeter, Nick. She can't have you too. Tell that bitch to pick a dick.

9 comments:

Carolyn said...

Pick-a-Dick has a great (cock) ring to it.

Peter Matthes said...

The picture in Cabo makes him look like Corey Haim with thinning hair.

It's really amazing what a lot of money does for your looks.

newbluebaby said...

I figured you more of a Lance Bass banger.

newbluebaby said...

I've seen Vanessa Minillo in person. Believe me, she can have any man she wants. Except me of course, I'm better than that. Give me Kennedy!

Ike said...

linked you today after i finally figured out how

Valerie said...

fuckin-A, NO SHIT! Whore!

Unknown said...

Hey I would do him..but he does look gnarly in that cabo pic..ew

KleoPatra said...

The next rock group i'll be joining, errrrr, starting:

"Pick a Dick"

Nick Lachey cannot join the band but "Weird Al" better!

anne altman said...

newbluebaby, lance is on your team.

and stop dropping names.



name dropper