Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Can You Believe It?

First, I stumbled across this page. It freaked me out.

Then, I found this. And now, I must admit, I think I believe.

Speaking of Him, I'm reminded of a story. Back in my old neighborhood, there was this cute fluffy little yippy yappy dog, a white terrier-style breed with his matching pretty human "mother." I love all dogs, but this was the kind of dog that J.A.P.P.y or related blinged-out broads usually pay big bucks for simply to enhance their accessories. He was cute, but she had a puss on her face. She wasn't a particularly nice broad I soon realized. When smiled at her dog, and then at her, only the dog reciprocated.

At any rate, I got my revenge when we went our separate ways on the sidewalk. I watched the two of them walk away. The dog had the biggest butthole I had ever seen on a dog that size. I mean, the butthole -to-dog ratio was seriously out of whack. And to his "mother's" chagrin, no doubt, the tail didn't cover the "blemish" so to speak. He was a happy dog, and that tail spent it's entire time sticking either straight up or wagging back and forth, but never pointing south. How embarrassing for her. That's not the type of abnormality she could have predicted when she was at the breeder's and whatnot. Anyway, I would occasionally see the dog on the street and instantly recognize him and not by his face. I hope he's still happy.

5 comments:

Just Dave said...

I am currently in deep pain from laughing. I hope Jesus is truly a forgiving kinda guy.

matt said...

sounds like a couple of big assholes.

Creepy said...

"butthole-to-dog ratio?"

Melly` said...

You could of warned us about the awful bloody music when we hit the links.

The Boob Lady said...

I love you Anne. Seriously.

I am moving to New Yawk.. Be there soon.