Thursday, February 22, 2007

Dear The New Blogger

Dear The New Blogger,

You suck. You tricked me into signing in to you, and now my photos won't load properly, automatically knowing whether to be horizontal or vertical. Sure, I can categorize posts under such labels as "gross" and whatevs, but we all know that's pointless because my entire blog is gross and that folder will explode in no time. Clearly this conversion from The Old Blogger was more about you, The New Blogger, than me, so please don't insult me by trying to act otherwise, ayite? Great.

Thanks for the frustration,

Anne

PS I much prefer The Old Blogger

4 comments:

spacedlaw said...

Not to mention that it STILL does not have a spell checker...

Hello, got in via Nina Paley's blog.
Nathalie

matt said...

New Blogger is awful.
I was forced to switch over. Life has been Hell ever since.

anne altman said...

i would liken the new blogger to having no taste buds.

whipcreamy said...

i hate it!