Monday, February 12, 2007

Whoaaaaahhh Office Depot Whoaaaaah

This jingle is driving me to drink.

Have you seen this commercial? A few office dorks pushing a box inside a cart around the store, and a hand is coming out of the top of the box grabbing all kinds of bullcrap that the hand thinks the office needs because of course, one hand in a box is smarter than the two people pushing it around, and holy hell, if I had never thought twice about friggin' Office Depot in my life, well let's just say that the only time I'll step foot in there is to punch a stranger in an Office Depot uniform in the face, and that's not nice, so I'm staying away for their safety and mine.

WHOOOOAAAHH OFFICE DEPOT WHOOOOOOAHHH.....

2 comments:

Special K said...

Starting singing 'Expedia dot COOOOMMMMMMM" and see how insane that can make you.
I had to kill my neighbor to make it stop.

Just Dave said...

psssst - babybackbabybackbabybackchilisbabybackribs