Thursday, February 22, 2007

If You Pick It, It Will Bleed

Trust me. If you do, it will.

I wrote this in the bathroom at Mo's last night whilst I was first picking and then biting the cuticle off of the side of my right thumb. It's brilliant, isn't it? You know, sort of a nervous bloody habit take on ye olde baseballe favorite, Field of Dreams? Who am I kidding. It's probably already an out-of-print ironic T-shirt by now. There are no new ideas. Other than blowganza, a word I made up on Monday. Or was it Tuesday?

Alright, alright: New Punched Up Version of If You Pick It, It Will Bleed Which Hipsters Ain't Got a Hold Of Yet:

If You Put Hydrogen Peroxide On It, It Will Foam
Fantastic! You might not believe this, but I just wrote that off the top of my head right now! After of course, first testing it out for accuracy. It's accurate. I amaze myself sometimes.
Ok, all the time, I amaze myself.
*be warned: if anyone steals any of these gems, i will find you, threaten you with a law suit and then go away for five bucks. all rights preserves. delicious.

1 comment:

Nina Paley said...

if anyone steals any of these gems, i will find you, threaten you with a law suit and then go away for five bucks.
A legal blowganza, if you will.