Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Mooning Is Lewd?

Please. Flipping someone the bird is already off limits. Now mooning is lewd? How else is one supposed to express themselves wordlessly when extremely frustrated? How is one supposed to create laughter in a moving vehicle during a long car ride? Everyone knows that farting only creates sadness. If mooning is considered a ticket-able offense, my dear aunt would have several lewdness tickets piled up on her cheeks right now. This guy, a goalie, mooned some officials during a hockey game. "I had my fill of these refs," Mickey Meyer said. Well said, Mickey. Incidentally, he's from my college town, Clinton, New York, the home of hockey and asses. My kind of town.

1 comment:

Fargrave said...

"farting only creates sadness" That made me laugh. Good times, good times...