Thursday, July 26, 2007

Help--He's Stuck in Europe--Buy Him on eBay.


"...Met a 35 year old Australian man in the military who drove us to Prague, Poland (on accident), Slovakia (for lunch), and then Austria. We took a train to Venice to meet up with a fashion designer, slept in the train station and headed into the Italian Alps with our friend Massimo. We worked in the Parajumper Clothing factory, drove tractors, jumped into rivers, and ate Italian food for one week in the mountain town of Vas. We still don't know how that worked out so well. We then trained it to Rome where we would stay three days with the ex-love-of-my-life-turned-lesbian who lit my hand on fire with a shot of 190 proof liquor. I lost a wallet and a wristwatch in Bangkok, my cellphone in Cambodia, and my video camera was left on a train in Padova, Italy. I do however still have my passport...

Which brings us to a small town in the Netherlands...?

Smith is flying home on Monday the 23rd back to Boston. I on the other hand have no more money, hence the reason for this posting.

I am auctioning off 1 week of labor to anyone in the Continental United States in exchange for a ticket home from England between August 1st and 7th 2007.

The bidding is simple, go online ie... skyscanner.com, expedia.com, statravel.com, jetblue.com and figure the cost of a one way ticket from anywhere in England to the destination of your choice, and bid that amount. Look for budget airlines, and ask about deals for 20 year old students. (I'm a 20 year old student)..."

No more complaining about never having a date to anything, people. Buy this dude.

3 comments:

Doc said...

How about a lease, with an option to buy?

Doc

katie eggeman said...

63 bids and someone got him for $935.00! He has a bit of work to do.

MINNEY said...

I'm that dude, thanks for posting!