Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm Afraid of My New Cell Phone


Sure, hot guys are calling me on it, but I don't know how to answer it. And when I try to use the phone, I push all kinds of unintended buttons with my fat face and send blank text messages. This piece of caca has a camera and music and it's with it's fancy wheely deal on the front is trying to be an iPod and I already have an iPod. This phone was free through Verizon with a 50 bean rebate, now I'm going to have to pay $100 beans more just for a phone that doesn't do all this extra crap. Figures.

6 comments:

Geo said...

But does it taste like sweet sweet chocolate? Mmmmm...

anne altman said...

sweet sweet frustration is more like it.

Del-V said...

Hot girls call me all the time on my cell phone. Well, not "all the time" just last Saturday. And it was probably a wrong number.

newbluebaby said...

I'm not even sure my phone has a ringer.

anne altman said...

awww, del-v. my call was intentional.

Valerie said...

OMGGGGGGGG, I have the same fucking phone, in red. I HATE HATE HATE it. I callpeople at 4am when i"m just trying to lower the volume on my ringer. I sent blank texts to random people at all times of day. And I hang up on people all the time. FUCKING SUCKS! Oh goodness, I could go on and on. You hit a soft spot.