Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Memorable Laughing Fit Which Almost Got Me Fired

Someone in the world googled "beano doesn't work" today and got my blog, so the thing is hilarious all around. One of the hits which the gas bag "beano failure" received was one of my posts concerning a real conversation I had at my last job which inspired one of the best laughing fits I can recall. What I do remember is a lot of dirty looks from colleauges -including my boss -who didn't find anything about my fits funny. Come to think of it, they didn't find me funny, nor I, them. No wonder it didn't work out.

Let's revisit that one again, shall we? It's a classic. Please enjoy, #1 Reason Why I'm a Terrible Person.

3 comments:

newbluebaby said...

Beano doesn't work?!






*frowns at enchilada*

anne altman said...

*enchilada smiles at newblue*

newbluebaby said...

*newblue screams and runs away*