Monday, July 23, 2007

Save the Date: Sharpie in Mortified on August 29




The Mortified screening on Saturday at was at a sweet space (Go Studios) was a great success; my fellow producer Brandy and I (along with Giulia Rozzi and Law Tarello) enjoyed the company of peeps far and wide (and of all ages) who shared with us their delightfully horrible teen angst which they vented in journals, diaries, notes, poems and song lyrics. All I can say is, hold on to your hormones, zitfaces--this show is not to be missed.

Make sure you get tickets for our long-anticipated first time back live on stages of NYC after the short summer hiatus:
in NYC on

Wednesday, August 29 at Mo Pitkin's at 7 pm.
a

Ticket information should be up soon, so check back. Act fast, because shit will sell out, yo.
Also, don't forget about the book! (I'm in it and shit, remember?)

Seriously, don't make me TP your house. If I don't, Brandy will. And she's not to be messed with. For reals. I wouldn't fuck with her.

1 comment:

Just Dave said...

I sure am glad I got my book autographed. One of my grandkids will probably stab me and steal to sell on E-Bay someday.