Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Comin' On Down to Comix Tonight, Folks?

I'll be doing a little ten minute ditty featuring the lamest mix tape a dude ever made for me. Ok, so it might be the only mix tape a dude ever made for me and it's actually a mix CD but you know what I mean, you a-holes.



YOU'RE TALKING TO A 2007 DRYSDALE AWARD WINNER, OK? ? ?



One who happens to have had a bad reaction to a perfectly well-intentioned grilled cheese on whole wheat that she had for lunch and really needs to use the john in private but the cleaning ladies are buzzing around the hallway and well...apparently the guys must have put a little extra doo-doo on that grilled cheese and I'm paying the price.


Now I'm getting all pissed again. Awwww, the old me. Remember me?




tonite

8:00 PM

@
Ochi's Lounge

Downstairs at Comix - 353 West 14th Street
New York, New York 10014

Chicks and Giggles

Our Holidaze! Show


featuring

Anne Altman (Mortified)
Katina Corrao (HBO)
Emily Epstein (Laugh Lounge)
Kimmy Gatewood (The Apple Sisters at The PIT)
Jenny Rubin (MAX)
Carla Rhodes (The Cutting Room)

Hosted by Carolyn Castiglia (VH1)

chicksandgiggles.com

1 comment: