Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Lord Knows I've Been Busy Lately, Why Don't You?

3 Things on my Mind This Very Minute

  1. I'm taking those freakin' boots out of my shoe rotation and getting them the fuck out of my apartment already, because no, they're not comfortable, they're terrible, despite just how unstylish they are.
  2. Yes, I'm going to finish this Party Mix. I bought it, didn't I? And I opened it in a stupid way so that I can't close the bag, and for cryin' out loud, there's sweet popcorn clumps of goodness mixed in with these Cheetos and Doritos and preztels, oh my!
  3. Isn't there a new epsiode of Tila Tequila on tonight?

2 comments:

Moderator said...

I'm an on strike writer for Tila Tequila. Yes, I'm that smart.

newbluebaby said...

Your television viewing habits frighten me.