Tuesday, December 18, 2007

So Sorry

Kids,

You know I love you. Which is why I have to burden you with the fact that the reason I've been so remiss on interesting posts of late is that this:





is the color of the snot that has been choking me for over a week.

That's right, I'm ill. This time physically. And there's good news and bad news.

The good news is that my voice is slowly returning to the normal high-pitched and nasal sound which forces telemarketers to ask, "Is your Mommy home?" A much needed respite from the Selma from Night Court shiznit I've been rocking all week.

The bad news is that once I'm feeling 100%, my blog will continue to rely heavily on quantity (versus quality) and continue to disappoint.

Happy Pre-Holiday Horseshit, everyone!

3 comments:

Moderator said...

Congratulations on your Drysdale Award.

Jen said...

it's a honor
to share the prestigious
drysdale with you

Get well!!!!!!!!!

anne altman said...

wow. drysdale award with boogers and all.

i'm not worthy.

thanks, people. thank you.