Friday, May 02, 2008

I Think It's Time I Go Away For Awhile

Soon this fat ass will board an airplane and then a ship. Why? Because I'm sick of you. And you're sick of me.

Guess who I'm not sick of? My new boyfriend. Here is a picture of me and my new boyfriend. My new boyfriend and I are very happy. My new boyfriend and I are in love. Look how lovingly my new boyfriend is smooching me. Does your old husband or boyfriend smooch you like that? No, he doesn't. My boyfriend and I think that you can all eat your slimy little hearts out. Suckers. Excuse me while my new boyfriend and I publicly display our affection for one another.

Anne and her new boyfriend. Circa NOW.


4 comments:

Teri said...

where are you going?

you can't leave us for too long!

piglet said...

Um, your new boyfriend looks like he's whispering fashion tips into your ear.

Micgar said...

your new boyfriend is head and shoulders above anyone else by the looks of it

Blue Beak said...

Have a GOOD time!