Monday, August 18, 2008

Shameless Self Promotion Week Still Active

The Huffington Post reprinted my Business Week article. And some folks left some nice comments. Believe it. I will give up-to-the-minute Breaking News Buzz on Tips from a Bitter Temp throughout the next hour. Stay tuned*.


*Not really. I'd go to bed if I were you. At the end of the day, nothing that happens to me is likely to affect you, so live your life. Look after yourself. Remember, we all die alone with nothing. Have a nice night and sweet dreams.

2 comments:

Dale said...

That's brilliant Anne, I just finished your article, just excellent. Does this mean you're officially funny now?

anne altman said...

i've been funny ever since i did that fake fart when you bent over to get your badminton racket in 7th grade gym and YOU KNOW IT