Sunday, August 31, 2008

McCain Courting the Hillary Clinton Vaginas with Sarah Palin's Vagina

The only Hillary supporter I can speak for is myself, and John McCain's choice of Palin is supposed to appeal to my vagina vote. How's that, exactly? I don't see the similarities between the two, frankly. And as a person who possesses a vagina, I can guarantee you, I'm way less concerned about the supposed vagina business of shooting a majestic (and minding his own business) moose/deer/antelope in the head and being photographed with him in a pool of his blood, being photographed as a sexy pregnant librarian draped in my fur and gun collection, or hunting, fishing and drilling, as I am controlling who does the hunting, fishing, and drilling in my vagina business, which is personal, thank you very much. Isn't the Republican Party supposed to be for "less government?" How does it all work? How does a chick patronize a male gynocologist who doesn't have a vag of his own, let alone vote for a chick who is against her own right to choose? No thanks, Sarah Palin. Get bent, and take the old man witcha. Doodle in '08.

3 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Hey but she is kinda hot

Micgar said...

Dr Zibbs you'd probably want to be courted by Sarah's vag don't you?! Yeah, me too...but I'm still not voting for it!

Anonymous said...

A-FKIN-MEN ANNE ALTMAN!! Brilliant.

Hyjack