Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Won't You Help a Crazy Red-Headed American Brother Out?

Kids. My peep Matt needs your help. You may recognize him from various pics on this blog or the Verizon Fios commercials as the frustrated cable man--whom of late is not carrying a service award, but a bag of greasy Kung Pao chicken. Help his new ad pitch (produced by Oren Brimer) make the superbowl in the Doritos Crash the Superbowl Contest, won't you? I've copied and pasted his request below. I assure you, even though he and I are telling you to vote for his ad, "New Flavor Pitch," you'll find it's hilarious and the one you'd vote for anyway, so...vote early and often. K?


i beg you all
and vote for NEW FLAVOR PITCH
every day
tell everyone you know
i beg you please please do this
many thanks
and due praise
http://www.mccarthyredhead.com/

2 comments:

newbluebaby said...

He has my vote. And my heart. Why doesn't he call?

anne altman said...

tell me about it.