Monday, March 16, 2009

Annes Opinion on the 2009 Lenten Leg Wax for Springtime Fun Fashions & Jesus

Gals, if you're like me, you want to give up hair for Lent-- & get the kicky, smooth n' creamy, shiny, perky, Spring legs you deserve--but you don't have the $32 it takes in the New Economy. I know. I understand. 

My advice after my very first leg wax today? 

Fuck it. 

Save your money, drag your hairy-legged ass off the couch, comb your local beach/landfill, find a crusty, rusty, sandy, broken, pink Daisy disposable razor circa 1998 (preferably nestled near broken glass/or a plastic Tampax applicator and/or festering in a clumpy pool of yellow fever) and scrape the living fuck out of your legs with it for 27 minutes straight, no stopping until everything is horrifying. 

Beautiful! And free. 

You're welcome. 

No comments: