Wednesday, March 04, 2009

See Anne Live in Real Tales of College on March 11

Hi, Kids!

I'm thrilled to announce I'll be spinning a yarn--a Real Tale of College--at the Real Tales of College Storytelling Show! It's fun, recession-friendly entertainment with no cover; just get a drinky doodle! You know you want to. I'll show you how.

Adam Wade and Jake Goldman (two very nice people who happen to be Mortified alums) host Anne Altman, Shawn Hollenbach, Margot Leitman and Dan Luddy telling stories that range from the absurd to the heartfelt.
March 11, 2009~ 7:30pm.

Ochi's Lounge @ Comix
353 W 14th St (at 9th Ave, basement of Comix)
212-524-2500
Subway: A, C, E to 14th St; L to 8th Avenue

3 comments:

Creepy said...

Gonna show your cans? Will Doodle?

Nope. said...

I demand a Facebook invite or I refuse to attend! (Actually I'm really old and will forget so, do Grandma a fave and send it to her electronic hub/calendar/brain).

anne altman said...

it's a no cans show, creepy!

ok, barbs!

thank you, sans!