Wednesday, March 08, 2006

We All Fall Down


It's not a birthday party unless the birthday girl falls down and goes boom. I fell down and went boom. However, let it be known that I did not spill my drink, and I did not drop my glow sticks.
I gracefully resumed tearing up the dance floor, so put that in your bing bang and smoke it.

I did not fall down at my Sweet Sixteen party, as it was all very innocent. With one exception--the cake. I requested a Prince Purple Rain design. I was so ahead of my time. I do have photos of the cake somewhere, but I was into photography and shot them in artsy black and white. And let me tell you something, black and white does not convey the rich combination of sweet purple and brown bi-sexual frosted goodness.

4 comments:

Sharon Shiner said...

his mouth looks like a vagina

Elizabeth said...

glow sticks, anne? really? you should have dropped them when you had the chance.

whipcreamy said...

i remember that cake...the hair was chocolate.

jasonbob said...

nmd
jordan shoes
adidas yeezy boost
golden goose outlet
golden goose outlet
nike epic react flyknit
golden gooses
adidas flux
jordan 12
balenciaga sneakers
xiaofang20191229