Monday, March 26, 2007

Lost Weekend

I had a lost weekend of my own over the past few days. So much to post, so little recovery time. It began with 30 beers and 30 onions over at McSorley's Ale House on Friday afternoon, and it ended with a self-serve margarita machine on Sunday at 5 am and my own version of Flash Dance before I sent myself home. Highlights? Well, I'm quite sure that I bit an acquantaince on the face for no reason other than because it was there and it resembled a cartoon ham. I think his reaction was, "WTF?" and my answer, "I bite."
Violence.

5 comments:

Moderator said...

Mmmm. Booze.

Chris Battle said...

Take it from a pro: Cartoon violence hardly ever works out in real life.

Nina Paley said...

Chris is right. Plus it lacks the right sound effects.

Just Dave said...

It could have been worse. You might have been carrying a giant, wooden Acme hammer.

Matt Sears said...

it's not like you guys were on a desert island. WTF?