Friday, March 30, 2007

Ride, Ride, Ride, Hitchin' a Ride

When I said goodbye to my doorman this morning, he said to me, [in Pakistani accent] "It's beautiful outside. You will have no trouble kicking everyone's ass today."

Then I witnessed a young, well-dressed business man dude on Park Avenue trying to hail a taxi by walking backwards with traffic with his thumb up. I kind of felt bad for him, until a cab pulled over. You really don't have to use your hitch thumb if you plan on paying. I wonder if he planned on paying. I'm sure the taxi planned on him paying. Maybe he was foreign. Whatevs.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

"It's beautiful outside. You will have no trouble kicking everyone's ass today."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That reminds me of the time the guy at my Dunkin' Donuts said Adriana was so beautiful she was "going to be a murderer."

Just Dave said...

Maybe the cabby was foreign. Maybe? What was I thinking?