Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Doodle's Bling Bling, Bling Bling

Doodle, 11/1/06

Man I got the price of a mansion 'round my neck and wrist
My Annie baby gettin' a special built machine
A Mercedes benz seven hundred B 14
I know you kitties can't believe that
I can't wait to see ya haters face when ya see that
Man look at that
Kitties wear shades just to stand on side of me
Folks say take that chain off cat, ya blindin' me
All day my phone ringin' bling bling bling
Can see my earring from a mile bling bling

7 comments:

Berry said...

Queen LaDoodle.

Elizabeth said...

doodle has some serious patience. that is an awesome picture. i love her.

matt said...

Money Cat is the dopest non-human emcee in the game.

newbluebaby said...

Wu Tang Cat.

anne altman said...

queen la doodle's had it up to here

Just Dave said...

Phat cat stacking cheese in the nightime. Word.

Teri said...

Is Doodle gonna start hanging out with P. Diddy and 50 Cent?

oh, and maybe J. Lo???