Saturday, April 21, 2007

President Taft Had a Big Bathtub

...and a cow named Pauline. True fun facts about President Taft. The fattest ever President of the U.S., tipping the scales over 300 lbs, he had a custom made tub commissioned and installed in the White House. Here is a picture of Taft's summer home in Beverly, Massachusetts. I bet it had a big bathtub too. And probably a couple two, three cows. Did you know that a group of cows is called a "kine?" Yep. Just another fun fact I wanted to share. Now get out of here and impress your friends with what you learned here today. Go on, git!

2 comments:

Special K said...

"Roosevelt has cut enough hay," they said; "Taft is the man to put it into the barn."

Hard to do when your soaking your ample ass in the tub....

Mel said...

I can't wait for work tomorrow so I can use this knowledge in conversation! I tried to converse with my dogs about Taft but they ignored me. I'll get them back by ignoring them at dinner time!