Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Whitest Kids U' Know: Timmy Williams



Timmy Williams, everybody. Timmy says, "Once you break it down to the basics, there's really only two life paths that a person can follow: The Happy Retard or The Heartbroken Genius."

I dunno. I think Timmy's a combo of the happy genius kind, but only he really knows. (And clearly I'm a heartbroken tard.) Check out his his blog, Robot Armageddon for chicken nuggets* and info about Timmy, his troupe The Whitest Kids U'Know, his show The Kingdom of Heaven with John F. O'Donnell or his talent for hosting/singing karaoke.

*There's no info about chicken nuggets but I figured there could be.

5 comments:

Micgar said...

Oh Geez that's one of the funniest WKUK clips-that was one of my first clips I posted and I wondered then if I should've or not. I'm glad I did!

newbluebaby said...

I saw these guys years ago - even worked with the guy on right side of the table. Funny guys - glad they're doing well.

Scott Armstrong said...

They've done better work than this. I haven't seen the show, but I'm sure they've done better work than this.

By the way, Nina Paley reads your blog, and that makes me seventeen kinds of jealous.

anne altman said...

i just like a good "poop on the face b/c i snoozed in the meeting" joke.

and timmy happens to be a great guy.

are you and nina having a thing ?that makes me 18 kinds of jealous!

BLOGDRAMA!

Scott Armstrong said...

There is no thing. I am a big fat nobody in the world of bloggery and literature. You should already know this. Don't rub it in. <3