Tuesday, April 21, 2009

30 for 30 Challenge Day 2 Results

4 out of 5 hatchets. 

A very good score, considering the ratio of annoying a-holes I encountered at every turn. Throw them into the mix of regular everyday a-holes and you've got yourself quite a day ahead of you, am I right? Ha! Am I right?!?! Ha? AM I RIGHT?!?!??!!!! OF COURSE I'M RIGHT! 

I totally would have scored 6 out of 5 hatchets had it not been for Qi Gong this morning. 

Here's a positive example that the exercise helped. The pharmacy was all jacked up after work, they were way behind in filling orders, and everyone was pissed off.  Instead of leaving that shit storm like I normally would to return an hour later, I grabbed a bunch of magazines I love but would never buy, took a seat where infirm usually sit, poured myself a cup of water, and had myself a great time. As I flipped through Town and Country, 48 broads came and went to the counter, huffin' and puffin' and flipping the fuck out. Good show! And, I was extra nice to the pharmacist as I checked out.  It's not her fault she has a shitty job. 

Without Qi Gong this morning it would have been 6 out of 5 hatchets. Woo!

1 comment:

Sans Pantaloons said...

I am so proud of you!