Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's My Right Not to Like Tom Hanks


Um,  not true, Julia! No need to fret your pretty teeth piece; I don't like Tom. Coincidentally, I'm not a fan of yours. Not that you asked.

I was chatting with Newblue, President of a Tom Hanks Fan Club, about my dislike for Tom Hanks, which he equated with blasphemy (actually, he couldn't give a rat's ass about blasphemy), but I simply don't like Tom because he's an off-putting egomaniac. Just like Julia. I'm not saying Tom doesn't do good work (not that I saw the box of chocolates flick or the volleyball flick or the AIDS flick), I'd just prefer it, since he's had his face time with all of us, if he stuck with producing quality shows and whatnot by staying behind the camera from now on. Same with Julia. Thanks in advance, you two! 

But it's not to happen for me anytime soon, not before Tom stars in his dream role, anyway. Until then, I await the buzz:

Tom Hanks stars at Tom Hanks in The Tom Hanks Story!


3 comments:

Some Guy said...

I completely agree.

newbluebaby said...

I am NOT the president of the Tom Hanks fan club!!! SHHESSH!!! You are a .... hold on....


WIILLLLLLLSOOOOOOOOONNNNN!!!!!

COME BACK!!!

COME BA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAACK!!!!!!!


*starts crying*

anne altman said...

ok ok ok stop crying you're not president of the fan club, obviously, tom is the president of all his fan clubs but you are his VP so suck it