Thursday, January 18, 2007

Doodle Speaks About Decision to Enter Rehab


"I decided it was time to take care of my personal health. Anne and I watch a lot of A&E's 'Intervention,' and well, I believe that demons, which I will not specify, have taken control of my life. In order for me to be well, I need to go away for awhile and work on myself. In other words: I can't run for President in '08 if I don't clean up my act. Please respect my need for privacy at this time and funnel all questions through my publicist. Thank you."

-Doodle

Doodle has also released a photo of herself from rehab itself (above). The facility remarkably resembles the top of the entertainment center, does it not? Incidentally, Mark Foley is rumored to be in the same institution. Hope she doesn't run into him in the cafeteria or anything. Let's all wish her a speedy recovery, shall we?

2 comments:

Teri said...

Can we have the name and addres of her publicist?

Is it a 30, 60, or 90 day stay?

Mel said...

The Fame finally got to her huh?