Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Secret Taxi Stand

I just learned of a New York secret that I'll share with my fellow New Yorkers and anyone who travels here and is interested in securing a taxi at rush hour near Grand Central. On Grand Central's west side--and on the west side of Vanderbilt Avenue between 44th and 43rd Streets--(or is it 44 and 45? Accurate Annie's my other nickname) there will be a few people waiting under a sign, a sign which has nothing to do with taxis. Those people know that there are taxis who know about the people, and they'll stop there for fares. There you have it: Secret Taxi Stand.

5 comments:

newbluebaby said...

Ley me know when there is a Secret Taco Stand.

anne altman said...

ask the bride in the previous post. she may have an idea where it is.


WHAT?


because she's MEXICAN that's why.

newbluebaby said...

Really? I figured it was because she's eaten muchos Tacos.

anne altman said...

Tamale No Lightly?

Maulleigh said...

Good to know.