Tuesday, January 30, 2007

East Coast Gays Fear West Coast Gays Give Gays a Bad Name

And they're right to be concerned.

Rick & Henry,

I can ignore the Olan Mills photograph with gauzy fade border, your matching shirts, your haircuts, and the fact that you've registered for wedding gifts at a place called Kitchen Kaboodle.

But to have your wedding reception at Shenanigan's?

SHENANIGAN'S?!?!?!?!???

That is a crime. A crime against gays. A gay hate crime. You're sooo lucky you weren't prosecuted.

3 comments:

The Boob Lady said...

Anne, you are simply amazing. I laugh my fucking ass off EVERY day when I check out your blog.

Thanks for making me laugh.

Fargrave said...

Come on, the reception does have a beautiful view of the Columbia river. They're also going hiking and seeing a movie! Sounds like an awesome time!

anne altman said...

aw, boob lady. you're welcome. but don't thank me, thank henry and rick.