Wednesday, January 16, 2008

7 Random or Weird Things About Me

I got tagged by micgar for this 7 Weird Things About Me Thing weeks ago, and I'm late to the party with it, but I'm happy to participate.


The rules: Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.






1. I love Tang.




2. I hate checkers.




3. I live in NYC, and yet I have an enormous distaste for people, especially crowds of people, and go far out of my way to avoid them. It is challenging.




4. Many people don't know this, but it's true: my grandmother was way better than your grandmother.




5. I have an extremely low tolerance for foul breath.




6. I am fascinated with QVC programming and watch it to an uncomfortable degree not because I am too drunk to find the remote but of my own free will. In other words, I don't go deliberately choosing the channel, but if I'm flipping around, I'm not only gonna stay awhile, I'm gonna "last channel" that shit during repeats of Real Housewives of Orange County*.



7. I put green grapes in my grape nuts and ice cubes in the milk if it isn't cold enough (my grandmother thought that was way weird).





Ok, so if you're so inclined--and forgive me if you've already been tagged--:



newbluebaby

teri

mattsearsforever

nina paley

sanspantaloons

piglet

glittergirl


....you're it.


*More excellent terrible is on the way...Real Housewives of New York City coming soon! ! !

7 comments:

whipcreamy said...

what about glitter mom?

anne altman said...

glittermom's got a photo blog but totally encouraged to participate if interested!

GLITTERGIRL said...

well, glittergirl has completed the assignment!

anne's #6 is also one of mine, but i refrained from using it.

Teri said...

I knew it, you are weird.

I already played here.

I have to warn you, some of my answers are total lies.

Teri said...

Oh, forgot to mention that I CAN'T wait for the New York wives to debut.

Sans Pantaloons said...

Thank you Anne. I believe this is the fifth tag, but I'm happy to do it again since I sleep, eat and breathe weirdness.

Micgar said...

Thanks Anne-I with you for both #2 and 4. With number 4, do you have to do the ole "sideways glance while talking with the offender thing"?