Monday, April 28, 2008

Let's Get Ready to Vomit!

Obviously, if you don't Google yourself from time to time, you miss out on amazing vomit nuggets like this one. Enjoy.



"When Ken and I first started dating, we both lived near a park and would go there often to take walks together and get to know each other. On one of our first dates, we came across a beautiful wooden bridge that I could not cross due to uneven beams* and high heels**. Fortunately, Ken took this wonderful opportunity to carry me over the bridge***. We both have always remembered that day and that act as being magical.

When planning our engagement, Ken tracked down an artist by the name of Larry Anderson, who we both greatly admire. Larry paints various picturesque landscapes. Ken commissioned a drawing from him for his proposal.

On the day he proposed (Jan. 20, 2007), Ken gave me a one-of-a-kind picture by Larry Anderson of the bridge he has so lovongly carried me across three and a half years earlier****. Under the picture of the bridge were the words: "Anne, Let's cross all of our bridges together....Will you marry me?" And then Ken got on one knee and presented me with my engagement ring. It was the most beautiful, magical, and sincere day of our lives."

*uneven beams? Ken had no problem with 'em, what's your excuse?
**high heels?? Get a life, heifer. You knew you were going on a walk.
***you think Ken sweated bullets thinkin' he might collapse under your bulk? I do.
****if Ken had dropped your ass, would you guys still be lovin' that bridge?



4 comments:

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

I wept a little for their magical souls.

Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAHA! Amazing vomit nuggets? You are killing me here today! HAHA

glittermom said...

One of you trips on those uneven beams and your both up the river without a paddle...